Project Planning Essentials
Welcome to this exciting Blended Learning Course in Integrated Project Management. It is free to all members. You just have to provide an email address and login. The course is open to everyone in the World, even at the same time, which is the power of Blended Learning Courses. Join live chats with others interested in Integrated PM, participate in forums, and explore Wiki entries. In short, enjoy the rich environment provided by the Center of Excellence and free membership.
This course provides instruction on the components needed to be define and manage a successful Integrated PM project. It includes:
- Where to Start – Needed initial information, without losing downstream capability
- The WBS – How to create a task list and optimize it over time
- Planned Hours – A few quick methods for time estimation
- Task Duration – A few quick methods for more random estimation
- Resources – Task assignments while anticipating Utilization and Capacity planning
- Predecessors – Sequence Tasks to manage resource, time, and cash flow constraints
- How to Finish – A few methods used to stabilize and optimize your projects
Just click on the link above to begin your journey. From the Course Essentials, you can follow links to our growing Glossary which currently increases course information by about 20%. You can choose to follow links to Additional Reading and expand both depth and breadth of course information an additional 40%. Following links to the Innovation Spark Articles, Blogs, R&D papers, and Workshops you have great deal more value; all for free, just a little effort on your part.