1 minute reading time
What it Takes to be a Community Coach?
"If decide to be a community coach, then I want to do a good job, but I will need some help and support as I learn."
- Join the ‘Community Coaches’ group within the community
- Read 1-8 blogs on mentoring PMs (Click Here)
- Practice annotation demonstration and goal setting techniques with other coaches
- Practice milestone roadmapping methods (Click Here to Learn More)
- Work with other coaches for community best-practices using community features to accomplish user milestones.
- Ask a coach you’ve worked with to sponsor you. They will contact pmNERDS through email to put you on a mentoring list. Wait to be contacted by your first new member.
Remember, if you ever have questions or doubts you can always reach out to your group for support.